Quisenberry and Associates, Inc provides a variety of services in professional and economical manner.
While many of our competitors will charge $100.00 or more per hour and then send along a very low paid consultant, Quisenberry and Associates takes a different tact. We keep our overhead very low, pay our consultants well, and charge our customers a low and reasonable rate. This way you get top quality work for less than other consulting companies will cost. Give us a call or email, and you will be pleasantly pleased.
Our goal is to provide you with a cost effective way of handling your programming and user support. No job is too large or too small.
- Do you have business needs to add additioanl Trading Partners?
- Do you have the request of a Partner to trade additional documents?
- Are you getting charge backs form Partners due to data and or document issues?
- Has a major customer presented you with EDI or e-business requirements thatare technologically foreign to you?
- Has your key EDI expert left you?
- Are you overwhelmed by backlog?
- Is your EDI Coordinator overwhlemed with day-to-day items to handle the exceptions?
- Do you need to perform an EDI software upgrade?
- Do you need to start using EDI (in house or managed)?
- Are your VAN bills too high?
We can get those additional Partners setup and tested. We can setup and test new documents. We can help take some of the pressure off your EDI Coordinator so they can concentrate on those day-to-day issues.
We can perform software or EDI version upgrades.
And, if you do not yet have an EDI solution we can assist you in finding the one that will best suit your company's needs. That may be software on your system that you manage, software on your system that we would manage, outsourced to our system and managment, or one of the many web interfaces. We would help you pick the method that works best for you.
Our EDI specialists are experienced in all the popular
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) translators. Click on any of the translators
listed below to see project samples.
This is not an all encompassing list, so if you don't see your translator on
the list, please call us.
We here at Quisenberry and Associates, Inc. would like to provide you with EDI consulting services that will add value to you organization.
Contact us for all of your AS400 programming and support needs.
You may email, phone or fax.
Fax : 714-782-6087
Copyright Quisenberry and Associates, Inc 2008
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries
BPCS, PRMS, and ERPLX are a registered trademarks of Infor, Inc. in USA and in several other countries
GXS, INOVIS, and TRUSTEDLINK are trademarks or registered trademarks of GXS, Inc.
Gentran is a registered trademark of Sterling Commerce in USA and in several other countries